Contact us 1-877-594-3156
This free educational webinar covers:
- Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 requiring all three-phase AC Industrial Motors from 1 to 500 HP will need to need mandated efficiency standards
· New efficient motors will cost 10 to 15% more than standard motors.
· The question is, can you afford to replace all your motors, or can you afford a more effective motor maintenance program?
· Pricing of new motors
· Topics for Motor Maintenance will include: Bearing lubrication - heat, noise and vibration windings, and brush and commutator care
· Topics for Motor Testing will include: Insulation resistance testing, dielectric absorption testing, over potential testing, surge comparison testing, three phase four wire neutral current testing and variable frequency drive testing
· And more!