AVO is looking for hosting partners worldwide to open new training locations.
Hosting an AVO Training Center means students from companies all around your region would be coming to your facility for training by our AVO instructors.
- Are you located in a metropolitan area with access to a major airport, hotels and established transportation system?
- Do you have training classrooms?
- Do you have electrical equipment (breakers, transformers, switchgear, etc.) that could be used for hands-on training labs?
The benefits of being a host include:
- Discounts on training for your employees
- The ability to network with (or market to) employees of other companies in your region.
Becoming a “Host” is a long-term commitment. If you are an interested, please fill out & submit our Contact Form and select "General Info" as the product inquiry category.
You can also call us at 877-594-3156.