Programmable Logic Controllers, Maintenance & Troubleshooting | Hands-On Training Course
4.5-Day | 3.6 CEUs | $1,725 | Hands-on | Course #268 | 8 am-4:30 pm (final day ends at noon)
This course is designed to provide the participant with basic information of programmable logic controllers (PLC), as well as maintenance and troubleshooting techniques necessary to keep equipment on-line.
It is recommended that participants have a good understanding of relay logic and print reading and have attended our Basic Electrical Troubleshooting (BET) and our Motor Controls and Starters, Low Voltage (MCSLV) courses prior to attending.
- Review relay control
- Understand how peripheral devices are connected to the PLC
- Interpret Hard Wiring Diagrams connections to input/output (IO) Modules
- Interpret PLC ladder logic and scan cycle
- Use software instructions for programming techniques
- Correctly and safely use Force commands
- Modify existing logic including timers, counters, etc.
- Perform actual wiring of peripheral IO devices to their related modules
- Establish communications with PLC using RSLinx
- Troubleshoot software and hardware
A good understanding of relay logic and print reading. It is recommended that students attend our Basic Electrical Troubleshooting (BET) and our Motor Controls and Starters, Low Voltage (MCSLV) courses prior to attending.
Course Duration: 4.5 days
Credits: 3.6 CEUs
Level of Involvement: Hands-on
Schedule: 8:00am – 4:30pm, the final day ends at 12:00pm
Course Number: 268
Tuition USD: $1,725
Need more information or interested in an On-Site Quote for this course?
CLICK HERE to contact your AVO Account Executive or you can call us directly at 877-594-3156
Share this course with a friend!