Grounding & Bonding | Hands-On Training Course
3-Day | 2.4 CEUs | $1,525 | Hands-on | Course #417B | 8 am-4:30 pm
This course focuses on the grounding and bonding requirements contained in Article 250 of NEC® as well as compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.304(g). Grounding specific topics that are addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret applicable NEC article 100 and 250 definitions
- Identify safety hazards created by ineffective grounding systems
- Identify common types of grounding electrodes
- Explain the purpose of impedance or resistance ground-fault detection systems
- Explain equipment utilization for grounding and bonding systems
- Describe grounding and bonding requirements for electrical panels on the load side of the service disconnecting means
- Describe the requirements for use of an isolated grounding system
- Perform earth resistivity tests and interpret results
- Perform fall-of-potential earth resistance test and interpret results
This course requires knowledge of the National Electrical Code and basic electrical theory.
Course Duration: 3 days
Credits: 2.4 CEUs
Level of Involvement: Hands-on
Schedule: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Course Number: 417B
Tuition USD: $1,525
Need more information or interested in an On-Site Quote for this course?
CLICK HERE to contact your AVO Account Executive or you can call us directly at 877-594-3156
Share this course with a friend!