Electronics for Electricians | Hands-On Training Course
4.5-Day | 3.6 CEUs | $1,325 | Hands-on | Course #239 | Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm (final day ends at 12 pm)
This hands-on course is intended for new or experienced electricians and technicians whose job responsibilities will require them to install, repair or replace electronic components in electrical systems. It provides training on the fundamentals of electronic circuits. Participants are given information that will help them to properly install and test electronic components. More electronic and solid-state devices are being integrated into power systems than ever before. Electricians and technicians are encountering these devices within uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), ballasts of fluorescent lighting, variable frequency drives (VFDs) and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and more.
♦ Learning Objectives
- Identify and understand the application of electronic components including conductors, resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, semiconductors, diodes, transistors, amplifiers, oscillators and power supplies
- Combine electronic components to function in discrete circuits
- Utilize oscilloscope and multimeter for testing circuits
- Explain the effects of resonance and bandwidth
- Identify logic circuit types
The student should have basic knowledge of power system components.
Course Duration: 4.5 days
Credits: 3.6 CEUs
Level of Involvement: Hands-On
Schedule: 8:00am-4:30pm, (final day ends at 12:00pm)
Course Number: 239
Tuition USD: $1,325
Need more information or interested in an On-Site Quote for this course?
CLICK HERE to contact your AVO Account Executive or you can call us directly at 877-594-3156
Share this course with a friend!