Electrical Print Reading – ANSI | Hands-On Training Course
4-Day | 3.2 CEUs | $1,325 | Hands-on | Course #234 | Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm
Knowing how to read electrical drawings is critical when performing acceptance of new equipment and in troubleshooting existing equipment. There are many types of prints that utilize hundreds of symbols established by ANSI or the IEC. Course participants will be shown how to identify symbols and how to unravel this common language for electrical equipment. This hands-on course provides instructions and exercises in the proper use of these electrical print documents. It is intended for new or experienced electricians and technicians that install, maintain, repair or troubleshoot power and auxiliary systems. Equipment application, troubleshooting and print revision methods to correctly reflect equipment changes will be demonstrated.
♦ Learning Objectives
- Identify and understand the application of single-line, elementary,schematic, wiring and functional control diagrams
- Interpret common ANSI symbols used in utility and industrial applications
- Perform troubleshooting techniques utilizing schematic diagrams
- Develop wiring diagrams from schematics
- Understand the evolving relationship between ANSI and IEC standards
The student should have basic knowledge of power system components.
Course Duration: 4 days
Credits: 3.2 CEUs
Level of Involvement: Hands-On
Course Number: 234
Tuition USD: $1,325
Need more information or interested in an On-Site Quote for this course?
CLICK HERE to contact your AVO Account Executive or you can call us directly at 877-594-3156
Share this course with a friend!