AVO Training is proud to introduce our new National Electrical Code 2014 Course beginning in November of 2013.
This updated course incorporates all of the changes to the NEC standards and will get your and your employees up to speed in a short amount of time.NEC 2014 is being released this fall and contains changes that will affect your electrical safety compliance and current training. Avoid violations, pass inspections and most importantly, keep people safe from electrical hazards by getting the proper training to understand the new NEC 2014 guidelines.
National Electrical Code 2014
Course Learning Objectives:
- Explain the layout of current National Electrical Code
- Locate and use the correct tables for a variety of applications
- Calculate feeder and branch circuit loads
- Select acceptable wiring methods
- Size motor circuits and required components
- Identify significant changes from the previous edition
National Electrical Code has saved untold lives with comprehensive requirements for electrical wiring and equipment. States will soon be adopting the 2014 NFPA 70: NEC as the new benchmark for electrical design, installation, and inspection. Get the proper NEC 2014 training from the experts at the AVO Training Institute. We can even bring our National Electrical Code 2014 Course on-site to your facility.